Infrared Premium Series Sauna
- ￼￼Soft-touch electronic digital keypad allows for time/ temperature settings, operation of the Rapid Even Air System, standby procedure, activates light, informs user of all these functions & has LED display readout.
- Command II Controller will feature the latest generation of control panel to provide fingertip control to the
sauna operation, audio system, fan, lighting etc. With Bluetooth streaming built-in, you can play music from your smartphone (Android, Galaxy, iPhone , iPad, Nokia, HTC etc.) and listen to it as you shower, while your device stays dry in another room. (Optional Upgrade)
- Ceramic radiant heating emitters.
- Low gauss reading for Electromagnetic Field Radiation.
- 11/16 of an inch thick clear T&G Western Red Cedar on all Interior walls, ceiling, floor, and both exterior side walls. (Also available in Poplar.)
- 1/4 inch bronze tempered glass front wall. Full glass style door with etched logo.
- Rapid Even Air System which circulates warm air for a more balanced sauna.
- 2×4 Clear Western Red Cedar bench(es) with round edge.
- Surgical, stainless steel deflectors, ceramic heating emitters housing, and cover shield.
- Caster wheels on base of sauna make it easier to relocate or move.
FM CD MP3 player with professional series coaxial speaker system for clear stereo sound.
- Ergonomic cedar backrest along walls for comfort. Vented light fixture.
- Sauna is pre-built; walls and ceiling are pre-fitted panels.
- Benches are assembled from the bottom, while all walls are blind nailed.
- Cedar emitter guards.
- INFRA-CORETM saunas are handcrafted by experienced craftsmen to the absolute highest standards in the industry.
- INFRA-CORETM medical grade emitters.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on radiant heating emitters and five-year factory warranty on all parts.
- Easy set-up operation takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Requires no plumbing.
- Takes only 10 minutes to warm up.
- Separates into pieces – totally portable.
- Costs only $2-$4 dollars per month for electricity to operate. Rooms are also available in Poplar.
- Optimized cooling system.
- Infra-Floor system – optional upgrade.
- Canopy (Canopy light optional upgrade)
- Made in Canada.
- Available in 120V or 240V, (certain models will require a dedicated 15 amp or 20 amp outlet – consult a licensed electrician.)
- Custom sizes available. We also carry a large assortment of accessories.
Infra-Core saunas Do NOT have corner moldings which are used to cover
up imperfections, all our cedar panels are custom cut and aligned to match from one wall to the other, all V-joint match up, each individual piece of cedar (or poplar) is cut and trimmed for an exact fit. Saunacore is one of the most extensive manufacturers of high quality sauna and steam products. Saunacore manufactures traditional sauna stoves, steam bath generators, modular sauna rooms, infrared radiant sauna rooms, do-it-yourself sauna liner kits, parts and repairs to all makes and models of sauna and steam equipment.
INFRA-CORE PREMIUM 4’d x 4’w